Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Musings of a Self-Absorbed 1L: Part One

1. When we were young orientation meant getting to know other people, playing those stupid "3 things about me games," and getting wasted (or was that just me?)... Now apparently this week-long orientation involves writing memos, case briefing, interviewing "clients," and a shit ton of reading. Law School... I hate you.

2. This also involves some type of business dress as we will take pictures that will be given to "prospective employers." Law outfits are stuffy (see Law & Order), I hate blazers, I will protest. Also it's 1,790 degrees outside, in the shade, under an air conditioner. -_-

3. I have no bed. I have no friggin bed. I'm sleeping on a pallet. I will not complain though because I have 800 channels on my television.

4. My 3L mentor is intent on making sure that I become a law school drop-out. More about her and her high levels of peer pressure later.


gute nacht menschen.

No comments:

Post a Comment