Sunday, August 29, 2010

On my mind....

I hear the name or I see a photo...anything. Anything that takes me back to the nights spent wrapped up, and the smells and sights engulfing me. It makes my heart beat. Everything about London makes my heart beat right out of my chest.

It's like my soul is pulling me towards the city. That the city will not only compliment me but complete me. That's the one I've been waiting my whole life for. The only time I felt this way was as a kid sitting in my dad's lap and playing with my moms hands. I just felt that I belonged there. That's how I feel about London. I just feel like that is where I belong.

And one day. Just one day I'll be walking down basil street and I'll spy him. The man who makes my heart beat just as fast as this city does. I swear I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment