Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Musings of a Self-Absorbed 1L: Part Three

1.  One does not need an undergraduate education for law school. In fact- it's a hinderance. Let me tell you why. Everything you learned in undergrad does not apply in law school. Flushing out papers? Nope. Making logical sense? nah. Even words change you. You thought you knew what "defense" meant right? hahahaha. oh silly you.

2. I've identified several celebrities in my class. Newman from Seinfeld. The Numa Numa guy. And Sambo.

3. So the way seating worked in my 3 classes were the place you sat your 1st/2nd day of class became your permanent seating. So I'm relatively happy about my decisions minus crim. In crim I sit next to an exchange student who finds it necessary to ask me every class about what was said in class... first two times it was cool. We're headed into class 8 now -_-

4. There's a girl in my class who has picked up some administrative role in my class so she thinks she's queen of the class. Despite the fact that most people make fun of her/ find her annoying. Today she tried to be a smart-ass in countering my argument and the teacher shut.her.down. Wiped that little annoying smirk off of her face.

5. There's another girl with an annoying smirk who I consistently want to smack.  But she hangs out all alone during break times so I won't. I'm sure she's just coping with the fact that she has no friends :(

6. I haven't stuck to a schedule since day 1. I swear I'm going to do better. But at least I'm ahead right?

7. My teacher called me elle woods. in front of the whole class. as susie said: legally ginger? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment