Monday, September 21, 2009

I'll Close My Eyes, Then I Won't See...

I just want it all to stop. I am so tired so tired of it all.

Tired of the dating and the relationships, people getting married and having kids, and mostly falling for guys I shouldn't and not falling for the guys I should. Sometimes I feel as though I'm a disaster train heading straight for the cliff and I'm the only passenger on it.

My ex came into town and I practically RAN from any type of conversation concerning us and the future and if we were going to get back together. I was able to hold off until the end when he asked me about the next time we were going to see each other and I said that we should take it little bit by little bit. I didn't want to hurt him at all but sometimes I feel like I need to listen to my head and not my heart (per my post a few days go). That's not the only situation where my heart is winning the race and even when I try to stop listening to it my head just kinda lays down for the fight - like Marquez Saturday night. My heart takes over my subconscious and sneaks into my dreams and I'm happy when I wake up until I realize that it was just a dream and I couldn't even go there if I tried.

Sometimes I just want the world to stop spinning so I can just sit down and clear out my head. This isn't a call for Mr. Right or even Mr. Right Now.. this is a request for everyone else to just stay away.




Title courtesy of Prince "I Can't Make U Love Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment