Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back in the days when I was young...

High school me was smart. Yeaaaaaah boi! HS me didn't believe in sex. HS me didn't believe in listening to bullshit. HS me led life through her brain.


That's right- High School Little Miss Sunshine took it as a mantra when Jay-Z said "love Jay with your mind girl not with your heart." Sunshine was all about making decisions based upon her brain. HS me ran things because she never allowed herself to get hurt. College me started acting like a sulky R&B singer and allowed feelings to lead the race while logic trailed behind... far far FAR behind.

I am here to stand up and say NO MORE! Little Miss Sunshine has declared that her pre-legal training has begun: logos over pathos.




We shall see how this goes... Oh we shall see.



Title courtesy of Ahmad "Back in the Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment