Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year- Same Shit?

So in the spirit of blogging trending topics I'm going to set a few romance related resolutions...


1) I'm going to acknowledge AND deal with feelings when they pop up. I'm notorious for ignoring feelings until they are clawing at my larynx trying to escape. So I'm going to try to say (respectfully) what I feel when I feel it.

2) Accept that cuddling is a part of a romantic life. A good portion of guys and girls like to cuddle and like to use it as more than a way to get the sexy times started.... I have to learn that cuddling is ok and people don't die from it. No matter how awkward it is.

3)Go with the flow. If there was a list of Little Miss Sunshine's problems in her romantic life- overanalyzing, being anal, harping on details, planning- would be all bundled up into the number one issue. I'm going to try and relax and just let life happen. Life doesn't always need a plan for everything and love seems to be one of these things.

4) Stop telling people why I am not a relationship person. That's self explanatory.


i can't think of five but i'm pretty sure it exist... we'll see how well this work but I know me and urrrrrm... #2 might be the only one that makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment