Friday, January 8, 2010

Like Beyonce said...

I'm going to try to do this real civil like but I'm heated and the wounds are fresh but.... sigh.

Preface: I don't deny who I am. I never have. I'm cute but I'm no 10. My body isn't perfect but it's mine and it certainly does the job. I don't think that being pretty or having a banging body gives you special rights above everybody else. But neither does money. All of that just makes life easier but if you're horrid, burnt, and ugly on the inside eventually all that other ish fades away. I try to keep this in mind when I interact with people.

So Sugar Daddy aka C.Benji and I have an interesting relationship. We don't have sex, we do kiss despite my internal opposition at times, but we do spend time together when I'm in town. We dated for a few weeks until his true nature became clear and I decided that he was really just of friendship material. Nothing personal- he's just not the one for me and I don't see the point in wasting anybody's time when he's getting old er. So since I've been home this break we've done some hanging out, lunches, sleepovers, etc. but despite his subtle and not so subtle hinting we've left it at a step after platonic but a mile before anything else. So today he sent me a text complaining about how we don't hang out enough so I said I would stop by after I left my friend's event today so the convo went like this.

LittleMissSunshine: hey i'm on my way over
SugarDaddy: Oh- I'm headed to the bar with my boys- i thought you weren't coming in til 2.
LMS: Yeah it ended early but that's cool. I'm just going to head home and I'll call you in the morning.
SD: Why in the morning? Why not just come over when I leave? I'll call you on my way home
LMS: Umm no. By the time I park my car and get in the house I'm not going to want to get up, dig my car out, and drive up north. You can pick me up when you get done.
SD: **sighs** you just live so far (sidebar: I live right outside of Hyde Park)... and the boys want to get wasted tonight so I'll probably cab it home anyway.
LMS: Ok. No issue. We'll just catch each other later.
SD: So you'd rather stay at home than to stop being little miss bougie and dig your car out of the snow. It really should not be that serious.
LMS: (getting quite annoyed)Well if I was a guy with a shovel perhaps not, but it took me 30 minutes to get my car out earlier and I'm not doing it again if I go home. So you can just enjoy wrapping your arms around a pillow for tonight and I'll see you tomorrow.
SD: ha! you think if you don't come I won't have another bitch over? you kill me with this self important shit. you always want to act much prettier than you actually are.
LMS: ** quiet** well... I guess you can enjoy bitch #2
SD: you really kill me. trust and believe you'll call me before I call you. you're going to need me before I need you.
LMS: ** hangs up phone**


you've gotta be kidding me. I'm 23 with a bright future ahead of me, you're 31 and still single with no sight of a woman falling in love with you for who you are not what you have. I don't need you. The only person I need are my parents. I may have wanted a guy but I have never needed a guy and most certainly if I'm going to pick one to need you don't even come close. Boy sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment