Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and the Rando

I'm going through the random and I don't have any relationship type thoughts but I do have a few others....


a) People find any excuse to just be rude and I'm sorry but if you have to put others down with such asinine terms as "haters" and "wannabes" to bring yourself up- you need to look at yourself. Did you ever for a second figure people were complaining because you're annoying? Nope. Why? People never think to look in the mirror first. That's all I'll say at that.

b) My mentors remind me daily of why I do what I do. Why it's important to work your ass off, volunteer, and make time for you friends and love ones. They remain shining examples of what having most of it (since you can never have it all) looks like.

c) On a related note I thank 3/4 of my mentors for reminding me of the things I needed to be reminded of and the other 1/4- I'm thankful that you have confirmed that I am making the right decision.

d) I'm so psyched for this semester. It's all about school work, acceptance letters (i pray), good times, service, friends, and maybe a cutie or two. or ten. hehehe

okay I'm going to sleep. Gotta be up early to finish painting :)


p.s. a month worth of happy founders' days to all my friends, mentors, and family members in DST, APA, O/S/P, SGR, PBS, ZPB, and AKA. I love all yal crazy tweeting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment