Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The re-mix

Hello lovers...

I've taken a hiatus. I've been wrapped up in warmness and before the big boot of life kicks me in the face I've been wanting to enjoy it. But who am I kidding? Life has been take-no-prisoners with me for a while... those warm moments are just brief periods of escape. What am I talking about you say? Let me expound:

* I've agreed to be half a whole. I'm enjoying it for now but the long-distance thing hasn't worked in the past and I'm inclined to say that throwing law school in the mix is making for a bad taste in my mouth... but hey. one day at a time right?

* Also- completely rando but I've come to discover that I don't mind changing my name- if it's one that's equally pretty or prettier than my current one. A. Carrington? Why don't mind if I do.

*Completely rando as well- I made lobster mac and cheese on Sunday. Hats off to myself. I'm in wifey training and I'm rockin.

*Celibacy requires one to be fun and creative.

*This blog might start shifting into law school. Don't be afraid... explore with me. Or be scared shitless with me. That's probably a better adjective.

* my life is devoted to packing and painting. and running. so yes. running, packing, painting. and looking at furniture.

* i flushed my phone down the toilet. Yup. it was in my pants pocket. I stood up it fell in. I reached for it- and **bam** holler at an automatic flush. I nearly had my grasp on it when one final flush took it away. And what did I get for my troubles? A wet suit jacket arm and the back cover of said phone.

*my computer died. yup. dead. so essentially it's only possible to contact me from the hours of 9-6 via e-mail or g-chat. horrrrrrray..... my life sucks.

So anyway. I've caught you up. welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment