Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Non Sequiturs...

Since I cannot tweet after 6....


1. Finding ways to tire out your dog so you can take a nap- much more fun than it appears.

2. Guess I have no excuse not to pack now!

3. I would love a bag of flaming hots- but I smartly threw them and every other tasty thing in the trash.

4. Butt is finally poking out- so this is what happens when you exercise regularly.

5. Seinfeld is genius.

6. Really horrific time not to have communication as boyfriend is leaving to spend a week in the desert looking at gaping holes in the earth.

7. I need access to my electronics more than I need a partner. Quite sad when you realize I have a partner and not electronics.

8. While my co-workers and cousins make me want to have babies- Tenn Mom is liquid nitrogen to my eggs.

9. I have 167 pairs of shoes in my closet. I will give 17 to goodwill. I like nice numbers.

10. This describes my night...

1 comment:

  1. I like nice numbers too. but 167 pairs of shoes?! I'm clearly slacking.

    ReplyDelete