Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Musings...

Nobody I've seriously liked has been someone new. They've all been guys I've met, decided I wasn't attracted to, friended, and then became attracted to over time. So I refuse to be downtrodden if my dates turn out to not be worth my while.


Mmmmm. Sex. Mmmmmm.



I wish I could on vacation with a guy for a few days to a nice island where we can wander through small towns, and take walks late a night, cuddle on the beach, and kiss in the moon light.


Mmmmmm. Vacation Sex. Mmmmmm.


Lance and Reggie single? It's about to be a harem in the streets.


Mmmmmm. Lance and Reggie Harem Sex. Mmmmmm.

Clearly my next date will be from a guy I meet on the train. I've met 4 guys on the train this semester. Might be an idea there.

"I guess I'll see you next lifetime...."

Did I mention sex??

No comments:

Post a Comment