Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Different Shapes- Same Cloth...

A friend and I were talking today and I mentioned how I was soooo physically attracted to this guy K. K is someone that I wouldn't normally go for based upon looks but we seem to mesh really well and he has 95% of the qualities that I would find acceptable in a mate but those other 5% that he has means we would never work. I considered it sure but at the end of the day all I really wanna do is.... well that's not safe for daytime television.

Then there is T who I want to kiss and snuggle and hold hands but he's emotionally vacant. My friend reasons that I'm so physically attracted to K because he has the qualities that I would like to fold into T. The honesty, the open communication we have, etc...



Guess that means I'm not exactly over it huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment