Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A horse is a horse is a horse- of course!

Petite updates for the crew...


Cancelled my date with "Howard"... he's cute but he's super busy and i'm super busy. And I'm no longer feeling him.

Terence is showing back up in my radar- of course it's only to ask for something. I'm trying to keep cool and be nice but urrrr I am not your personal 411. Really. Get a grip on yourself.

I saw Preacher on the metro today (well rather he saw me and jumped into the seat next to me) and let me just say- how could i forget how CUTE he is. Geeeeze Louise! Well I texted him today after like 6 months of us not speaking so we'll see how that goes. He gave me the tinglies and I was kinda phasing back to the cute times we've had. Le sigh. I hope I'm not getting soft.

and last but not least I've been in constant contact with Andy/Rupert and let me know today in our 2 minute wrap up convo that he has stopped seeing his latest "female friend." Won't say I'm excited but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't refining the look of my engagement ring... **holds out hand**

1 comment: