Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Musings of a Self-Absorbed 1L: Part Four

1. Memos suck. They suck hard like vacuum cleaners. They mostly suck because of bluebooking. And let me tell you- you thought citing your papers in undergrad/high school sucked. Try figuring out what initials are appropriate for each state. Oh you thought it was IL? Naw playa it's Ill. Make sure the period has the right spaces -_-

2. Boys suck harder. Thought he was cute, he thought I was cute. We promised to talk and then BAM... find out around the way he has a "girl." Now apparently girl is code for a whole shit basket of things but I'm not trying to be a part of any of it.

3. My BBM is awesome. Every time I'm sad I look to my friends on BBM and let them cheer me up. I get ones that range from how rude I can be to my friend's relationship drama. I swear friends are the greatest resource you can have.

4. The treadmill and I have a love hate relationship. I always get on there with big dreams of running a 5k and the maximum I've been hitting is 2.5k this week-but hey bad exercise is better than no exercise right?

5. I'd also like to point out that my relationship with wardrobe has improved. I'm literally fitting into a smaller clothes that I thought I'd never wear. Kinda makes me happy.

ok I lied it REALLY makes me happy.

6. Finally this weekend is fall break. It has many meanings. One: going to home to chicago. Two: Seeing my mommy and my friends. Three: It's time to officially start outlining for december exams.  Four: Trial team tryouts are only a couple of weeks away. Oh yes shit hits the fan. You thought I was MIA here before.... check me out November 1st. I've already been hitting up lululemon and vs pink to make sure I look good in the library.

I mean it would be nice to come out with that JD/MRS dual-degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment