Monday, October 11, 2010

frustration at it's greatest

I just am no good at getting at a guy.
No good at reading signals so I would just rather just sit back and hope things fall into my lap. But we both know that ain't happening.

I've been hoping that this guy I'm feeling will speak up or give me flashing neon signs. But that ain't happenin.
I've gotten lucky and unlucky in like. I don't have an issue finding a guy to like me. My last two exes were great guys who weren't afraid to said what they wanted but it wasn't the right time for me. I went to law school hoping that I'd start a fresh and yet... I've been nothing short of disappointed. The guys interested in me- I'm not interested in. The guys I'm interested in? Well they don't exist there.

And I'm frustrated. I just want someone. Someone to talk to. Someone to trust. Someone to hug. Someone to visit. I just sigh... I'm losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment