Friday, October 8, 2010

Drunken Nights

Our best conversations come after a few shots of "bartender only knows"... before the night ends and people start pairing off we have these discussions. I should probably put quotations around it because it's more like a bunch of folks yelling their ideas at other folks. But if you're quiet and listen you'll catch some interesting tidbits of information.

Today's topic involved "how do you know when a woman is interested?" Well.. that's a good question. I personally think it's situational. Am I trying to get your attention in a bar? Are friends and I'm trying to take it further or do I simply see you around the way for a quick chat every now and a then? It's just a question that I always think I can answer until the time comes for me to do it. How would I indicate to the cutie in my class that I'm interested? Or the guy I bbm with? How about a friend? I just don't know. I've tried to think of ways to do it that clearly say... HEY YOU- YEAH I'M OVER HERE- PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!! but it never comes out so clearly that way. Perhaps their should be a way of indicating perhaps both sexes should clearly come out and say hey- i like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment