Saturday, February 20, 2010

You think enough would be enough...

It's been a while since I've written but not much has happened. Lola and I are going to start our dating exploration in march and I've been too busy to meet new men or keep up with the old ones BUT... that does not mean the old ones are not keeping up with me. I've kept in touch with Rupert quite a bit because- well he's Rupert. But I vowed to take a break from Terence until I could get him to realize (on his own) that I wasn't just something to be handed to him. Just when I finally thought that he had come to that conclusion (oh and he asked if I was mad and I told him yes) he quickly reminded me tonight that... he doesn't want it. I'm sticking to my if he wants it he'll work for it and el lack of ANY type effort on his part (especially when he had the world being put into his hands this weekend) makes it quite clear to me that he finally needs to be dropped without a single more thought.



back to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment