Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A social experiment...

I'm not sick of being single but I'm sick of being alone. Capisce?


My friend L and I constantly complain about the lack of attractive (to us), single, educated men (we are colorblind)... but I just can't believe that in the big ole little city of DC that there are NO men out there. I think that rather we haven't been looking in the right places- after all our routine is pretty cyclical- metro, work, metro, class, metro, home-not good for meeting men (although I have had some luck they just aren't the ones that I'm trying to meet). Plus add that ever since the forcible removal of Terence (and the lack of action for the rest of my team)- I'm gearing up to revamp my roster.

Thus I am thinking of starting a little social experiment for me and my girl L. In the month of february we shall explore DC's supposed hotspots for meeting eligible bachelors and I will report back what occurs. Who knows maybe we can get a good meal and conversation out of this- or at the very list some funny stories for yal. I'm going to list some of the suggestions made by friends but if you have anymore please pitch in!


Social Experiment Mapping Plan
----------------------------------------------
Congressional Softball Team (way to meet cute staffers)
Sports Bar - RFD
Happy Hour
Coffee Shop
Speed dating
Ivy Plus Alum events
Friend referrals

No comments:

Post a Comment