Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

I'd love to come onto blogspot and say I'm some genius with the pen but alas I'm just... me.


Little Miss Sunshine to be exact, although nothing is probably further from the truth. I've been blogging for a while on a social networking site but my good friend over at www.j-full.com (shameless plug) has kind of encouraged me to go legit. I live my life in complete sarcasm and smiles and while I repeat the same mistakes over and over (and over and over) I do hope that I will eventually find a way to move forward... live, love life, proceed, progress right? I'm sure I could post more about myself and how awesomely fantastic I am but I guess the blog will do the talking for itself.



besos.




Title courtesy of Jay-Z "Public Service Announcement"

No comments:

Post a Comment