Sunday, November 14, 2010

They call me mellow yellow....

A friend of mine tweeted his color personality so I decided to do mine. Yellow is my FAVORITE color...


The color of happiness, wisdom and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personality, with a good business head and a strong sense of humor. It is the color of intellectuality and all things to do with the mind. Yellow folks are usually clear and precise thinkers who have a good opinion of their own mental capacities and who have lofty ideals. They may at times tend to shun responsibility, preferring freedom of thought and action.Yellow represents the color of the sun, vitality, power & ego.. but it’s not a great indicator of romance.  Watch out for self-centered, “me first” energy when someone prefers yellow to the rest of the rainbow.




Ha! Me self-centered in a relationship? Who could they be talking about? Not the girl who decided she'd rather be single than think about giving her up career... 


of course this is me. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo this is cool, where did you find the "color personality" thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Nice color on you. I wonder what there is to be said about blues. Nothing great I bet :-/...

    SIKE! Lol Blues are great. I'm assuming :-D

    ReplyDelete