Friday, November 12, 2010

Let the music play...

Throughout our time together I've mentally dedicated so many songs to you.

Songs about liking you.
Songs about kissing you.
Songs about hating you.

Each moment had a song that I felt like was just for us.... then today a song played just as you messaged me. I turned it down so I could focus on you and how much I didn't want to focus on you. How I wanted you to just disappear because every single time you come back it's just another cut. It just plain hurts. It hurts and I'm reminded of every single time we looked or talked or touched and I just don't have the strength to deal. We parted ways I turned back up my music and Toni said to me what I've been dying to tell you all along....

I see a girl you took advantage of
You see a girl that you cannot forget
I see a man that I cannot forgive

No comments:

Post a Comment