Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Promises are for people without lives...

I know.
I know.
I know.



I promised that I would catch yal up on things but the truth is that I've been a little distracted lately. My friends will tell you that I've straight checked out of a lot of their lives- not because I'm angry with them (well most of them) but because I've been spending time with another person and it's just taken up a majority of my free time. What can I say- it's the summer and I can't be  idle. So without further hold- I present to you June 2010.


Gotta friend. A summer friend. Well he's an all year friend but in this summer he became my "friend." It's great because it's a no pressure relationship. There is no sex, there are no mandates, we just do what we want. If we want to see each other on a day-we do. I we don't talk to each other in a 48 hour period- we don't. That's rare though, we probably see each other every day lol. But I don't mind that and apparently neither does he. Why can't all my relationships be like this?

Terence and I? FINITO. We hung out just once but as I promised myself- there would be no analyzing it- it is what it is- we are what we are. And what do you know, haven't thought about it, haven't mentioned it before now. Nada. He's gone, I'm occupied- and now the story begins.


Tis all- simplicity is life. and life is simplistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment